If you are an existing ASARA organizational member, you can login here to access your account. The organization dashboard will let you renew your membership, submit training fund requests and report equipment issues:
ASARA Life Time Members
ASARA would like to acknowledge those individuals who are Life Time Members of ASARA.
ASARA has two membership categories: individual membership and organization membership.
ASARA is organized to support member organizations. Individuals interested in getting involved in search and rescue should contact the local volunteer search and rescue organization in their area. There are many opportunities to get involved and assist search and rescue efforts throughout Alaska.
The Individual Membership category is designed for those individuals who are affiliated with local, state and federal organizations that work with our volunteer member organizations.
For those individuals who fit this category, the following applies:
• Individual memberships stay current for one calendar year.
• Individuals that join in November or December of a given year will have their membership continue through the following calendar year.
• Individuals must fill out the membership form on the ASARA website and make payment by check or online via PayPal. ASARA, PO Box 233276 Anchorage, Alaska 99523
Organization membership is designed for organizations that would like to provide ASARA rights and privileges to each of their members on their active roster.
A) Organization membership is good for one calendar year expiring on December 31st, no matter the month joined.
B) Organizations will pay dues according to the fee schedule below. Dues should be paid based on the organization’s roster number at the time of payment. That organization membership fee is good for the entire year no matter how their team’s roster numbers fluctuate. Updated team rosters will need to be submitted to ASARA as needed to note new team members.
C) Organizations that join ASARA will:
1) Fill out the organization membership form on the ASARA website.
2) Submit an organization roster pdf file at the time of joining with individuals contact information including: name, mailing address, phone number(s), email, etc.
3) Make payment by check or online via PayPal. ASARA, PO Box 233276 Anchorage, Alaska 99523